Team Shinrai Education consultancy understands that students often struggle at the documentation stage of their university application. That is because they do not have complete information regarding the documents required.
Valley offers students a detailed and step-by-step guidance regarding the documents that a student requires for a particular destination and how to get those documents ready for application process.
Documents Required :-
- Passport copy
- High School Completion Mark-Sheets and passing Certificates
- College Transcripts
- Language Proficient Test Scores (TOEFL / IELTS / PTE )
- Standardized score reports (GRE / GMAT / SAT )
- Recommendation Letters (LORs)
- Statement of Purpose (SOPs)
- Essays (if any)
- Financial statements
- Affidavit of Support from the sponsor
- Any other certificate related to academic/extracurricular activities
STATEMENT OF PURPOSE (SOP) / ESSAY
The Statement of Purpose and Personal Essays are your opportunities to introduce yourself as the best fit for the program you are applying at a particular university.